January 11th, 2005
January 7th, 2005
December 31st, 2004
|blanchedevereux||09:58 am - Happy New Year!|
some drinks that you only drink to get fucked up are:
car bombs, sake bombs, jager bombs, cement mixers, mind erasers, flaming dr. peppers, scorpion bowls, brave bulls, absinthe sinkers, bud.
December 28th, 2004
|headnoize||05:26 pm - Keep on keepin' on|
1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
- Something sexual (hetero, just to clarify)
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- I didn't make any, never really have. However, this year I wanna quit smoking cigarillos.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Two of my best friends, Chris & Heather, had a beautiful baby girl, Ella Touchstone, and she rocks my world.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
- Luckily, not this year, don't know if I could have taken it again.
5. What countries did you visit?
- Southern Mississippi
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
- I'm afraid to say, cause I might jinx myself
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- December 8. Dimebag Darrell, the greatest metal guitarist ever and right up there with Jimi Hendrix and Stevie Ray was assassinated. Right in front of his brother, his fans, and he was not only an incredible guitarist but was known by all as an extremely nice, approachable person who still remembered what it was like to be that kid in the audience looking up at your idol on stage....don't know how such a thing could happen to such a wonderful and talented human being.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- Moving back to New Orleans from Mississippi and realizing that I cannot live in a place that is not a city with a lot of things to do...just kinda taught me something about myself.
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
- Just a sprained ankle and other various minor drinking battle scars.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
- A really nice, soft, black dress shirt that girls like to touch.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
- Mine, I stood up for myself and confronted people honestly and forced issues to be resolved, whether they end good or bad, they were resolved.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
- My ex-Sister-in Law. She's accusing my brother of molesting their children so that she can get sole custody of them....I know her and she is a straight up psycho bitch and I'm willing to fly to California and testify to that.
14. Where did most of your money go?
- liquor, drugs and bills
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- my brother finally marrying his extremely awesome and cool girlfriend
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
- Roses, Andre 3000(Outkast)
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? definitely happier
ii. thinner or fatter? i'm never thinner or fatter, the more things change, the more I stay the same in that department
iii. richer or poorer? neither
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
- lying, cheating, and stealing
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
- lying, cheating, and stealing
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
- In Long Beach with the fam.
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
- Don't have cable so I don't really have one but if I have to pick, it's Seinfeld reruns.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
- I don't hate either, but I do have a certain disdain and lack of respect for people that wasn't there before.
26. What was the best book you read?
- Forget the name of it but it was a suspense novel about government corruption and shit.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
- Still working on it. The year ain't over yet.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
- Ate a mushroom chocolate and saw Skinny Puppy...It was, ummm, how you say???? the shiznit!!!
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
- more vacation time
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
- Where did all my underwear go???
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
- The idea of Johnny Depp playing Willy Wonka in the remake of Charlie and the Chocolate factory that's being made.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
- A frontline episode i saw that made me realize that even though America's always jumping into everyone else's issues and shit when genocides happen in nations that we have nothing vested in, we kind of turn the other way and pretend we don't see it until it's about over anyways.
37. Who did you miss?
- Eric, Dana, my family, VJ, Steve, Ryan and Maggie
38. Who was the best new person you met?
jennifer sears and ms. laura gasslein
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
Actions speak louder than words. That one hit me in the face a few times.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
- "Why don't we do it in the road"
Current Mood: hopeful
Current Music: break shit metal
|crackmonkie||04:10 pm - Shit Meme - Revisited|
Um... I did this thing... so um... read it... or some shit
( Shit MemesCollapse )
Current Mood: hyper
December 21st, 2004
|crackmonkie||09:26 am - How do you...|
politely tell someone, without hurting their feelings, that they are getting on your last fucking nerve?
Current Mood: stressed
December 20th, 2004
|crackmonkie||06:44 am - There needs to be...|
SOME MUTHAPHUKKIN HEAT IN THIS BIATCH!!!
Current Mood: irritated
December 15th, 2004
|blanchedevereux||03:54 pm - 2 days until pay day.|
K this is super-sick...
Broke-Ass Caffeine Fix:
1 TBSP Folger's Instant
1 Package Diet Swiss Miss
1 TSP Dry Milk Creamer
1 TSP Sugar
December 14th, 2004
|crackmonkie||02:00 pm - As You Like It|
'Scuse me I've been on a Shakespeare kick of late. (I know, I know. Shoot me now.)
( Well damn. That's long!Collapse )