December 28th, 2004
|blanchedevereux||03:14 pm - i'm back with shit memes!|
1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
- too many to list. you don't really want to know anyway.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- No. i was supposed to lose the 15 pounds. i'm going to try again this year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My sister had a boy on Aug 22nd
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
France, Italy, Spain
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- Aug 22nd my nephew was born
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- passed the cool test
9. What was your biggest failure?
- Too much drinking
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
- mp3 player
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
- those who voted kerry
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
- our shit-president
14. Where did most of your money go?
- liquor and bills
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
Hey Ya, (even though its kinda "last-year")
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? WAY happier
ii. thinner or fatter? 15 pounds fatter
iii. richer or poorer? richer in the head, poorer in the bank
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
travelling, exercising, drinking
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
worrying about what people think of me
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Boston and New York
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't hate.
26. What was the best book you read?
The Secret Treasure of Oak Island
Wolves of the Calla
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
Red Sox world series victory!
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
I didn't see any I liked in the theater.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 27... Nothing I remember
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
- more vacation time
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
if in doubt recycle
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
gay marriage, iraq war
37. Who did you miss?
steph, mic, my family, all my Boston and LA peeple
38. Who was the best new person you met?
i met lots of awesome people but one that stands out is jennifer sears
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
you can't really ever trust anyone, you just have to do it anyway or paranoia will take over
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"booze me up and get me high" - ween