December 28th, 2004
|crackmonkie||04:10 pm - Shit Meme - Revisited|
Um... I did this thing... so um... read it... or some shit
1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
didn't have any
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
um...not that I recall, but I may have blocked it out.
5. What countries did you visit?
Good ole U S of A
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
a music gig
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Nov 6 - those who need to... know why
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
standing up for myself and my abilities
9. What was your biggest failure?
not standing up for myself and my abilities
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
if by illness you mean hospitalization, no...same for injury
11. What was the best thing you bought?
powerbook, drum set, bass guitar
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
bills and instruments
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
seeing Me'Shell in concert
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? WAY happier
ii. thinner or fatter? thinner
iii. richer or poorer? richer always richer cuz I grow every day
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
snowed in (HAH)
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
I am ashamed to admit that I didn't really read any books this year.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
Bass Guitar, Drum Set, saw Me'Shell in concert
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Man on Fire
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Get drunk during a hurricane, I was 30
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
paying music gig
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
who gives a fuck?
34. What kept you sane?
what is sanity?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
em.. my sister I guess
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Laura Laura Laura ... oh and Mike too :)
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
it's not all that hard to be kind for no damn reason
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
just wanna be happy
try to get through
Current Mood: hyper